Animal Nepal would like to thanks these organisational partners for helping us make a real difference in the lives of Nepal’s animals:
- Animal Aid Abroad Inc. (AAA)
Formed in 2007 with the purpose of improving the living conditions and treatment of animals around the world. AAA came about when Janet Thomas, a teacher, was living and working in Egypt where she witnessed on a daily basis the appalling and cruel treatment of animals on the streets and in the local zoo in Alexandria. AAA helps specifically with sponsorships for equines and dogs that live permanently in our shelters, as well as needed upgrades in our infrastructure.
- Brigitte Bardot Foundation
For many years the Brigitte Bardot Foundation has evolved and leads a stronger battle in favour of pet and wild animal protection in the world. Today the Brigitte Bardot Foundation has over 57 000 donators living in over 60 different countries and also 323 inspectors. The head quarters are in Paris and are run by 30 employees. BBF particularly helps us by supporting the construction of our shelters, and supporting our ongoing humane dog management programme.
- Donkey Sanctuary UK
- Donkey Sanctuary UK is an international animal welfare charity, based in the UK, working to protect and care for donkeys and mules. It reaches out to working equines across the world, including India and Nepal. DS UK supports Animal Nepal’s Working Equine Outreach Programme in 15 brick factories in the Kathmandu Valley, including mobile clinics, education of equine owners and handlers, introducing best practices and staff development.
- Mayhew International
- Mayhew International works to promote companion animal welfare and the humane management of homeless cats and dogs through a network of community animal care initiatives. Mayhew is based in London, UK. Mauhew International supports out humane dog management programme, especially animal birth control and rescue interventions.
Help Animals India is an all-volunteer USA non-profit 501(c)(3) charity dedicated to supporting efficient and effective animal protection organizations in India. We are glad that HAI has added Animal Nepal to their partner list! HAI supports specific medical and logistic needs at the Godavari Donkey Sanctuary as well as specific needs in our humane dog management programme.
This Swiss foundation was started by Susy Sutzinger, a passionate animal lover. “Let’s strike at the root of the problem and solve it where it originates!” is the principle of the Susy Utzinger Animal Protection Trust. The Susy Utzinger’s Animal Protection Trust is present whenever animal homes need help. The foundation supports our Mobile Rescue Team activities.
- 30 Million d’Amis
- 30 Million d’Amis (30 millions friends) was founded by Mrs Reha Hutin to defend animals by using the media. 30 Million has its own TV channel and comes to the rescue of animals across the world. 30 Million has supported renovations at the Chobar Animal Sanctuary and the purchase of equipment.